1 pkg cream cheese
250 g sour cream
2 tsp garlic powder
1 jar (250 g) green olives
1 can (250 g) black olives
1 can (? g) green chilies
1 bunch green onions (diced)
1 jar taco sauce
shredded cheese (cheddar or tex mex)
- In a 9" deep dish pie plate put the first 3 ingredients and use a hand blender to mix then spead evenly in the plate.
- In a separate bowl add the next three ingredient and use the hand blender to mix them together, after they are blended, add to the pie plate and spread as the 2nd layer
- Chop onions and then sprinkle evenly over the other layers in the pie plate
- Spread taco sauce as the next layer in the pie plate
- Add shredded cheese as the last layer.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve with nacho chips